Monday – Friday
8AM – 6PM
safety program is managed at all levels.
The Safety Administrator is responsible for Safety
& Loss Control, on a full-time basis.
- Always use the right size bulb for any lamp or light fixture.
- Make sure that all your electrical chords are in good condition.
- Don't knot chords and make sure that no furniture is resting on them.
- The electrical outlet in the bathroom should have a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI.)
- Verify that all small kitchen appliances are labeled with UL (Underwriters Laboratories).
- Keep all appliances dry and away from water at all times.
- Call an electrician if you notice flickering lights or constant power outages.
- Unplug toaster ovens, coffee makers and other small appliances after using them.
- All outlets should be covered with faceplates.